Monday, June 5, 2017

Deviled Eggs for Pentecost

Happy Monday, everyone! 

Yesterday, we celebrated the great Solemnity of Pentecost-the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles, the birthday of the Church. In honor of this beautiful feast, one of our friends hosted a brunch at her apartment. Because they somewhat (if you use your imagination!) look like flames of fire, I brought deviled eggs. We played Mad Gab, which seems very Pentecost-appropriate, since it involves speaking and deciphering phrases. We enjoyed lovely leisure as we all soaked in the beauty of our Faith and the joy of our friendship. 
I think I overdid the paprika haha. 

Today, we embark into the journey of Ordinary Time. How will we go forth in this Ordinary Time? That's the question that I'm discussing over here. I need to go make sushi now and reevaluate the packing situation (because it's moving week!!!). Have a blessed beginning of this liturgical season!

No comments:

Post a Comment