Monday, September 2, 2019

These women are changing my life.

Lately, a group of women have been rocking my life.

They have been inspiring me with their courage, boldness, and love. They all lived many centuries ago, and their legacy has travelled down from the early Church to our modern world. I don't know why these women aren't being featured in t-shirts and talks. I am particularly confused by the silence of fellow Catholic feminists concerning this particular group of women. So, I've decided that enough is enough. I'm discussing these incredible women over at CatholicMom.com today. It's a short reflection, because really, I initially just want to bring people's attention to them. In the future, I want to come back to this group of ladies and dive deep into what they've been teaching me. For now, though, let's keep it short and simple ;) 

I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment